Prosecutors detail strategy, challenges of Noor case MPR News
Hennepin County prosecutors outlined why they believe the charges are appropriate, and the challenges in prosecuting police officers.
Minnetonka man investigated for harassment against all-black church Star Tribune
- Noor sentenced to 12 1/2 years in death of 911 caller - Albert Lea Tribune Albert Lea Tribune
- Noor sentenced to 12 1/2 years in death of 911 caller Justine Ruszczyk MPR News
- Groups Say Noor’s Sentencing A Sign Of Inequality WCCO | CBS Minnesota
- Ex-Officer Sentenced To 12 1/2 Year For Killing Justine Ruszczyk Damond NPR
- View full coverage on Google News
Minnetonka police are investigating whether a series of vandalism and harassment incidents targeting a predominantly black church in town are the work of one ...Jean Gilmore, longtime crossing guard for Anoka-Hennepin School District, dies of heart failure at 68 Star Tribune
Jean Gilmore was one of the longest-tenured crossing guards in the Anoka-Hennepin School District. For 31 years, she safely guided several generations of ...‘Just Unbelievable’: 3 Years After Son’s Overdose Death, Petrick Family Wants Justice WCCO | CBS Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – More than three years later, a Twin Cities family awaits justice after a dealer was charged in their son's overdose death. Nick Petrick ...